Presentations by local experts on some issues identified in the local finance analysis
File name: Presentations by local experts on some issues identified in the local finance analysis
- The difference between the foreseen expenditure and the actual one is not in line with the law.
- It comes as a result of lack of capacities and experience in expenditure planning.
- During the budgeting process the relevant activities andcosts are not taken into account.
- There is a lack of financial control.
- The performance evaluation system is missing and no liability system is in place for failure to realize the expenditures or investments.
- There are economical difficulties and the collection of revenues is not achieved. In no case collection of more than80% of the plan is achieved.
- It happens due to the difference created as a result of the procurement process.
- The difference is a result of legal gap on planning.
Tags: economical difficulties
, legal gap
, liability system
, performance evaluation